Sunday, March 15, 2009

This little pincushion is my first attempt at English paper piecing. I made it at a retreat a few years ago. Each piece is tacked onto card and then two pieces are whip-stitched together. Evidently your stitches aren't supposed to show, but mine do, a lot. I didn't think I would ever make another but I did. I gave it away in a Secret Santa and I only have a non-digital photo of it. Same thing only softer colours.


This is the other side. I do use this one and now with the passage of time I am open to the idea of making another one... sometime.

Happy Stitching!
Shari

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how very pretty it turned out! I have done a tiny bit of paper peicing and it is so much fun!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bonitos ESTAN SUS TRABAJOS LA FELICITO, UN ABRAZO A LA DISTANCIA Y SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people said