Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still Here

I really appreciate how you are all here quietly waiting for something to happen. I 'have plans' for some pincushions, but other stuff seems to get in the way. So I'd thought I'd show you a couple of my books that I drool over in odd moments. 'One Day' I will get organised and make one of these:


I just need to pick one, pull the materials together, and go for it. A few of the things that inhibit my hand sewing is lack of good lighting at night, the fact that I need new glasses and sheer exhaustion at the end of the day. I'm working on doing something about all of these things. I've seen so many wonderful, creative pincusions out there in blogland, and I want to create my own...

1 comment:

  1. I just love Sue Spargo patterns. Haven't see these two, must investigate.

    ReplyDelete

These lovely people said